I’ll be honest, I’m not a huge one for awards, but as I’ve recently been nominated for a couple (and I am very appreciative, don’t get me wrong) I thought I’d combine the two and tell you a few things about myself Thanks to Emma Kershaw for the nomination, her blog is such a fun, feel good space so check it out. Also a shout out to BG from Getting through Anxiety for recently nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. She’s pretty inspirational and her blog is well worth a look.
So, here are seven things about myself:
- If you put anything with dark chocolate in front of me I won”t be able to resist.
- I like singing along to music in my car – really loudly.
- I had my first panic attack out of the blue in a supermarket a few years ago – now they happen far less and I’m learning to deal with them.
- I have a fetish for foot massages and any other kind of rub.
- My music tastes are pretty wide – I love Josh Groban right through to the Biebs!
- My favourite all time cuisine is Thai – I could eat it every night of the week.
- I can’t stand people who say they are going to do something, then don’t.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Now for the nominees:
If you don’t do awards, no worries, but I do love these five blogs (amongst many others that I follow) and just wanted to give them a shout-out. They’re all so different and offer something special so check them out if you get a chance.
Happy reading and hope you all continue to enjoy the journey.